I lack further words to describe the moment. These words don't even begin. These words are so unfeeling, so unworthy. I almost feel like erasing them and starting over, but I have too much work to even attempt at transforming my words into the magic of that moment.
But not just the moment itself. My breath was sucked out of me for a good two months. I was in awe, not just of the world around me, but in awe of myself, my existence, my presence in a place so unlike my own and yet mine for the moment.
I NEED that again. I cannot even begin to explain. I feel it in my hands, in my chest, in my face, the unquenchable thirst to pick up and GO.
I am always chewing something. I cannot lie still. It is because all I want is to exist in a life that is mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment