Granted, I didn't study as much as I probably should have for my journalism as lit final, but WHO CARES BECAUSE I GOT A FRICKEN 98??!?!!!
Somehow, it feels wrong that I am being rewarded for falling asleep instead of finishing studying, but who am I to question it? I know it's silly to obsess over grades and numbers, but right now, having these numbers under my belt is one of the few things that makes me feel in control. And I've realized that for the most part this semester, I have micro-managed my academics so that I never once let myself slip. Besides the missed classes, I am doing amazingly! I haven't done this well -knock on wood- since freshman year!
Basically, I feel like superwoman right now. I have been faced with the worst trials of my life this semester, and instead of falling apart, at least academically, I have done the opposite. I don't usually like to pat myself on the back, but right now, that's all I want to do. And I refuse to be ashamed of it. I am proud!
Now I just have ~20 pages left to write and I am FREEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment