Monday, March 15, 2010

I've been thinking a lot about money today. I've never been poor, but recently, I've been feeling greedy for more. And unapologetically so. I'm starting to feel like it doesn't matter if I'm changing the world or doing something I truly love. If I make a lot of money, I can splurge on whatever I want, treat my family to vacations, take private jets to places on a whim, get a personal trainer, a yacht, a chef, fancy dresses... Who gives a shit about the world. I might as well live it up. Where has being kind gotten me? Nowhere.

I look around, and people far crueler and more selfish than I am have it all. And I've been dealt THIS BULLSHIT. Well, fuck it. The world can kiss my ass. From now on, it's about me.

Mark my words. I'm going to make it. I'm going to be a fucking big shot somewhere, somehow. Someday, I'll get what I want. If fate won't help me, I'll make my own fate.


No comments: