Time for a non-depressing entry...a list of stuff I'm thankful for in honor of Thanksgiving...LOL. I feel like this is a corny elementary school exercise. OK, here goes:
1. Illegally (and legally) downloaded music: got me through this cold and mopey weekend
2. The friends who are true and lovely and who tell me what I need to hear...whether I want to or not. A part of me wants to be a total sixth-grader and list them...but I know who they are, and so do they (plus only one of them reads this anyways lol)<3
3. My lovely kitties
4. Indian food
5. My brother, my mommy, and my dad
6. Yard sales
7. Di Fara's pizza
8. My grandma's care-takers
9. Six-hour conversations about music, life, friendships, and love
10. My promotion to co-editor in chief at the Envoy!
11. The teachers and professors who have inspired me and continue to be my guideposts
12. My high-school yearbook, and the letters/photos in them
13. Alla Malovichko and our parallel lives.
14. The Q train
15. The upcoming winter break
16. Words
17. Recovery
18. Future
2 comments:
i muchly agree with you, the ones that apply to me anyway LOL but OMIGOSH #7. *drool* that is all @.@
aww you`re too nice. thank you. but i can only dream of becoming half as good as you =]
lOL amen to that~~
Post a Comment