Tuesday, February 22, 2011
all i can say is that this semester is FUCKING MISERABLE. i pulled an all-nighter just so i could go out on my birthday, then i worked all day saturday and pulled another all-nighter saturday night. i didn't finish the immediate work i had to do until well into the afternoon on sunday. to make matters worse, i have school all day today, and a paper due thursday as well as a spanish exam. so basically, i have to work all fucking day tomorrow. And I'm sick...AGAIN! I've been getting sick so much lately, probably because I don't have time to sleep :( this is awful. all i wanted was for my second semester of senior year to be calm and relaxing after everything i went through last year, and it's just the worst thing in the world. we're only 3 weeks into the semester! this is supposed to be the easy time! i'm afraid it's only going to get worse...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You will get through this Tracy. And you will be proud of yourself in the end.
Post a Comment