Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just a show

I'm sorry I resorted to such games. You liked me better when I showed little interest. So that's what I did. Only this time, it was just a show...

Are you sick? Do you really prefer what you can't have? Am I really different when you can't have me? Does it make you mad that I "forgot" about you? Mad enough to make you want me? Have I confused you like you confused me? Have I?

The truth is, I think you're a masochist. I think you desire what cannot be, because what cannot be cannot hurt you. Because you're prepared for the end to come before the beginning has a chance.

As for me, I'm already starting to hurt.

Thinking about you has been killing me. Don't you know, I NEED to forget? I can't let myself fall for someone who doesn't want me. I can't do it. This needs to stop...

And you need to let yourself fall, because I won't fall alone.

Together, we can jump.

No comments: